Thursday, August 15, 2013

LHHATL Season 2 Reunion || Joseline Hernandez

Hey Guys,

I was completely blown away by Joseline's makeup this season, but I didn't know I would end up recreating one of the looks. So if you been keeping up with the show, you would know the look I'm about to show you guys. It's actually my fave look from her thus far, and it's the one she wore at the reunion. Now with this blog post I'm going to do something different, because from photos and T.V. the look varied. Lighting sometimes can be a ***** and confuse a girl. So I did two looks each catering to the different views I seen, though I only recorded one tutorial. So I hope you enjoy this little spin. Im going to start off with the look that wasn't recorded. (btw I will not be able to fully explain every detail, only because I had no intentions to post it!)







Now here is what you came here for! This is the look I recorded and that is posted in youtube. Enjoy the video!
FACE
Covergirl All Day Flawless in Almond Glow
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW45
Maybelline FitMe in Cafe 30
NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Concealer in Medium
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Medium
NYX Blush in Cocoa to Contour
Zana Cosmetics Blush in Rumba

EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Ice Mint, Tenacious Teal, & Electric Blue
Mac Brown Script
MAC Suave Intentions
Urban Decay Goddess
Inglot Rainbow Shadow in #110r
Urban Decay Dashiki
Urban Decay Haight
Urban Decay Aquarius
Urban Decay Foxy
Urban Decay Blackout
NYX Slide Glide on in Purple Blaze
Inglot Rainbow Shadow in #115r
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner in Zero
NYC Precision Liquid Liner in Black
Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliner in Black Vinyl
Creme Lashes in #76
LIT Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
LIT Cosmetics Glitter in Caymen #2

LIPS
MAC Fresh Brew
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss in Illume






Hope You Enjoy, and let me know which look you prefer!
Here are pictures of Joseline's makeup



No comments:

Post a Comment