Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to School Makeup Tutorial using Drugstore Products

I know that some of you guys has already started school, but I know that some have not yet. With being said; I want to bring my look that I would wear to either the first day of high school or college, but what better way to do that than with makeup that is affordable. Let's face it in high school I had a job but wasn't enough to buy MAC and the other high end I can afford today. Technically it's the same with college, tuition, books, parking passes, food, & everything else that is crucial to survive.




PRODUCTS MENTIONED ::

EYES ::
ELF Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer
MAC Saddle
Revlon Colorstay 12 hr Eyeshadow in 05 Blushed Wines
ELF Baked Eyeshadow in Toasted
Rimmel Scandeleyes Waterproof Kohl Pencil in Nude
NYC Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Pearlized Black
SmashBox Full Exspoure Mascara in Jet Black
Cherry Blossom Lashes in Zobath

FACE ::
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream in Dark
Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer in Tan/Dark
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in 04 Dark
La Femme Blush in Indian  Rose


LIPS ::
NYX Peek A Boo Neutral
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wink for Pink
NYX Round Lipgloss in Ballerina pink






No comments:

Post a Comment