Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Black Smokey Eye with Blue Line

Hey my loves! I just recently joined pintrest, and found  a post on a beautiful black smokey eye with blue liner. I thought what a way to spice a smokey eye than with colorful liner! I had to recreate it! I did the look as it was done, but you can do it with any color or rainbow liner. Here is a video with steps on how I achieved that look.


EYES
ELF Eyelid Primer in Sheer
ELF Cream Liner in Black
MAC shadow in Saddle
Wet n Wild Vanity Palette
Urban Decay Shadow in Blackout
MAC Mineralized Charge Water
ELF Long-Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Party
NYX Studio Liner in Extreme Blue
Amuse Perfect Eyeliner in White
Smash Pigment in Metallic White
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Creme Lashes in #76

FACE
Covergirl Queen All Day Flawless in Almond Glow
Maybelline FitMe Concealer in Cafe 30
NYC Smooth Skin Liquid Concealer in Medium
Black Opal Deluxe Finishing Powder in Medium
MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW45
Covergirl Queen Bronzer in Ebony Bronze
MAC Extra Dimension Skin Finish in Superb
La Femme Blush in Indian Rose

LIPS
MAC Great Catch Lip Liner
Wet n Wild Fergie Penthouse Sweet Lipstick






I decided to add this next picture off my phone's camera, because you can actually see the glitter better!

xoxo, 
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment